rodolfo

the ebbing sea, pounding waves, starry starry night, and the occasional shooting star, standing here alone...

Thursday, September 16, 2004

bloated

help! my eyes r getting smaller!!!
dun noe y, my eyes r reali getting smaller!
prob the shape is still the same,
but there r more 'obstruction' to my eyes ;(
y? the onli obstruction cld be eyelashes but it's still reasonably short.
well, the onli reason left is my face is getting bloated!
yes, bloated unevenly.
features r still the same,
except tat fats r not only gaining territorial advantage,
but also increasing in numbers!
well, watever u call it,
ounces of fat or slab of fat,
nw my eyes definitely look so much smaller,
wifout a clear eyes view,
i'm afraid i'l hv a narrow perception,
yeah, gotta do something abt it soon...

1 Comments:

At 18 September 2004 at 11:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here